Blog Post 3: My favourite piece of technology is my cell phone. My uncle gave it to me for my birthday
in 2021 and has been preserved to the present day. In my cell phone I have valuable personal information,
university stuff, important photos and my social networks that help me communicate with my family and
friends. I usually use it everywhere, when I need an Uber it also helps me, or to use Google Maps so I
don't get lost. I use it especially on the bus to listen to music and at night when I have free time for
watching Tiktok. I like my cell phone because it is easy to transport. My life without it would be quite
complicated, as I wouldn´t be able to have contact with friends or family that I don't see often and my
rides on the bus would be more boring.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog