Blog Post 2: When I was a child I had many dreams about my future. I wanted to be a teacher, I always taught my classmates and played with my friends to do homework. When I grew up, I realized that I was interested in Geology, since earthquakes seemed very particular and interesting to me, however I did not do very well in Science.
Finally, in my last year of high school I discovered Sociology and I loved it. The curriculum was one of the main reasons for me to study this career. Currently, I do not regret the decision I made and I am happy at the University although it is very demanding. I would like to be able to work in different organizations, but especially helping women or children who are victims of violence.

good that you are happy with what you are studying
ResponderEliminarI think that you're an admirable person for wanting to help those people
ResponderEliminar